Our James Island Dental Office
We look forward to welcoming you to Ammons Dental by Design’s James Island dental office! Here, we serve patients of all ages in our community. From cleanings and exams to complete smile makeovers, our team has the knowledge and experience to help ensure that you leave our office with a smile that looks and functions great. Never hesitate to let us know your concerns or goals – we always do our best to give you exactly what you want and need!
Your Comfort is Our Priority
Our number one goal is to improve your smile while providing you with a pleasant dental experience. We’ve designed an office that puts your comfort at the forefront. You can stay connected via WiFi throughout the office, enjoy a complimentary snack or beverage before or after your appointment (or both!), get comfy in the dental chair with pillows and blankets, or distract yourself with music courtesy of our headphones. If there’s anything we can do to help you feel more relaxed while we work, let us know!
- Monday: 8am – 5pm
- Tuesday: 8am – 5pm
- Wednesday: 8am – 5pm
- Thursday: 8am – 5pm
- Friday: 8am – 5pm
Location1739-B Maybank Hwy.
Charleston, SC 29412
Contact UsPhone:(843) 203-6243
We want to help you get a healthy, happy smile by providing complete family dentistry at our James Island dental office. Our line-up of services includes:
- General & Family Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Dental Crowns & Bridges
- Root Canals
- Cosmetic Veneers & Whitening
- IV Sedation
New Patient Specials
* Cannot be combined with insurance.
- Complimentary Exam & X-Rays (*$125 value)
- Root Canals starting at $595 (*Conditions apply. Call for details.)
- $500 of Orthodontics (*Conditions apply. Call for details)
- $100 Off IV Sedation
- 3-Unit Dental Bridge starting at $2997(*Conditions apply. Call for details.)
- Denture starting at $750 (*Conditions apply. Cannot be combined with insurance. Call for details.)
- Dental Implant Post & Abutment starting at $3100 (*Conditions apply. Call for details.)
- Four Porcelain Veneers starting at $3500 (*Conditions apply. Call for details.)
Meet Our Team
Lisa has been working in the medical and dental fields for more than five years and has a passion for quality patient care. She has a background in medical office management and is working toward her bachelor’s in business management. Lisa is always available to answer patients’ questions, schedule appointments, and discuss financial arrangements. If you need anything at all, just ask! When she’s not in the office, Lisa can be found exploring her passion for yoga, cycling, and art.