Comprehensive Family Dentistry
We invite you to visit one of our five Ammons Dental by Design locations for high-quality family dentistry. Whether it’s a routine cleaning or a complete smile restoration that you need, our teams are equipped to care for your smile and leave you feeling healthy and confident.
- Routine Exams & Cleanings – We recommend you visit us every six months so we can stay on top of your oral health.
- Periodontal (Gum) Care – Gum disease can strike quickly, so if we notice signs, we’ll begin a treatment plan right away to reverse the damage.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – When caught early, oral cancer is very treatable, so we always take the time to check for early indications.
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride strengthens tooth enamel, so we recommend regular treatments as well as brushing with a toothpaste that contains fluoride.
- Dental Sealants – Especially in children, protecting the chewing surfaces of teeth using dental sealants can help prevent decay.
- Mouthguards & Nightguards – We can create custom athletic mouthguards to protect against dental injury, as well as nightguards for nighttime grinding (called bruxism) .
- Sleep Apnea Appliances – If you’ve been told you suffer from sleep apnea, we can create custom mouthpieces to help you breathe easier at night.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – If you have a cavity, we remove the decay and place a tooth-colored filling to give you a natural-looking restoration.
- Dental Crowns – We use crowns to cover chips and cracks, restore broken teeth, and protect damaged or at-risk teeth. Our offices are equipped to provide same-day crowns with CEREC® technology.
- Dental Bridges – Patients missing one or two teeth can benefit from the placement of a dental bridge, which connects to crowns on either side and has false teeth to “bridge the gap” left behind.
3-Unit Dental Bridge starting at $2997
(*Conditions apply. Call for details)
- Full & Partial Dentures – Replace many or all of your teeth with dentures. Thanks to advancements in materials, dentures are more comfortable than ever before!
- Dental Implants – From one tooth to many teeth, we can use dental implants to replace your missing teeth. Implants look, feel, and function like your natural teeth.
- Root Canal Therapy – If a tooth is infected, instead of extracting it we can try to save it with gentle root canal therapy. We’ll make sure you’re comfortable the whole time.
Root Canals starting at $595
(*Conditions apply. Call for details)
- Tooth Extractions – When a tooth can’t be saved, we may recommend extraction and replacement with a dental implant. We also perform wisdom tooth extractions.
- Wisdom Tooth Extractions – If your wisdom teeth are impacted, coming in at an angle, or crowding your other teeth, we can gently remove them to preserve your oral health.
- Orthodontics – We can straighten your smile using conventional orthodontics, the accelerated Six Month Smiles® system, or Invisalign® clear aligner therapy. Come in for a consultation to learn which is right for you.
- Porcelain Veneers – Change your smile in nearly any way you can imagine thanks to porcelain veneers.
- Professional Whitening – A whiter smile can give your confidence a huge boost, so try one of our whitening options: in-office whitening or take-home whitening with either custom or one-size trays.
- Children’s Dental Exams & Cleanings – We work at a pace that’s comfortable for your child while ensuring the health of their smile.
- Digital X-Rays – Safe for patients of all ages, digital X-rays let us see your child’s teeth and jawbone in detail.
- Dental Sealants & Fluoride Treatments – Protect your child’s teeth from the harmful effects of decay.
- Proper Brushing & Flossing Instruction – At-home care is extremely important for your child’s smile, so we want to make sure everyone uses proper techniques.
- Amenities for Kids, Including an After-Appointment Prize – We want to show kids of all ages that visiting the dentist can be a fun experience!